Monday, November 20, 2006

Sailing !!!!!

eeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

I went sailing this weekend . Yes folks i with my room(pri)mates went
sailing this weekend. The idea happened to come from Primate Verma.
This Hariyanavi species of primates (found near dhaba's) booked the
boat and then broke the news to me and Primate Harish ( genesis of newhybrid species , 1/3 guju 1/3 mallu 1/3 bengali) . This happened on Friday .

On saturday Primate Verma woke up around 5 am and i woke up around 5:15
am . around 5:15 primate Verma ( what happens to be a rare insight into
the pshycological behavior ) woke primate Harish ( a colossal feat
considering that this primate would rather sleep than to go to his own
marraige) . with me getting ready in record time followed by primate
Verma , Primate Harry again showed exceptional skills when he just
managed to complete his "shit" .

Around 6:15 am we left the Zoo and headed towards the impregnable
jungle called MUMBAI. Fighting all odds , hopping on trains and
managing life threatning collisions with primates of mumbai local
staion , me and my 2 endangered species made it to Victoria Terminal.
On reaching the jetty right next to Hotel Taj , our primate Harish got
bitten by the Bradallerina bud . I had to tighten my grip on him and
get him onboard a "Dingy" , the first mate then stirred us to My pirate
ship called "ALKA". Once onboard I immediately took control and started
our adventure trip. In a rare kind of experiment I handed the rudder to
Primate Verma as we sailed past Vijay Mallaya's cruise liner, Navy
ships , Cargo ships , light houses and yes we saw AsterRock and
MiddleLAnd ( they are navy guns installations in the sea).

What actually made the sail memorable is the uniqueness of sea. nothing
is staganant. You are rocked, the breeze take to in open sea and once
in open sea it tries to drown ya ( it gets faster and faster). Once the
land is left behind sence of joy is suppressed by sence of being the
one , now u are alone , one i this world . There is no life forms
around ya , u are the most unique creature in fact the only creature on
board the innocence. That moment of lonelyness mixed with feeling of
being the chosen one is beyond my caliber to express in words.

After 2 hrs and 30 mins on board a sail ship we headed back to land ,
sight of which enthrawled my two primates. back on solid ground they
felt ultimate sense or relief. we now went to Kyani hotel , there in VT
since 1930 with the same ambience as it once started with. After having
breakfast there we parted ways with Pirmate Verma heading for charm
classes (German Classes, he is a certified german student) while
Primate Harish went for cyber cafe then to his friends jungle . I just
walked along the long road to station , contemplating what is next in
line for me , perhaps Paragliding !

No comments: