Tuesday, November 21, 2006

$$ M0n0p0ly $$

Help our Jungle is being ruined , the primates of My place are evolving fast . I knew evolution is bound to happen but at "exponential pace" ! NOOOOO ! .

Last night the den was crowded there was huss huss voices and i entered the DEN like a lion . As soon i entered voices went silent and i saw a box , brown box with some pictorial depiction of some furturistic character , I saw Monopoly. As my primates showed exceptional interest in learning acts of cold blooded fanancial murders I sat down to preach them. My coin was the Hat , a hat of wisdom , the hat that made Mad Hatter famous .

As i started to enlighten those damned souls , I felt nothing , no joy , no sorrow , no estascy , no feelings . My body went numb . with my raw Brain Power i elevated my self in space , highter that those mortals. As i finished there was a strange aura in the den . Then I let the dice roll.
Cause my mental level stands much much higher that those mortals i quickly aquired property , with half the board in my possesion the mere mortals were left with nothing but to request me to forgo there rent . But Monopoly is a game of ruthlessness and ego , u must for get u r family and friend . I drove them into Mortargage . Primate verma went so desparate that he was caught stealing from Bank reserve , Court orderd him "Hingo lala untill death" , that was the end of him . Next Primate harish sold every thing he had for the sake of respectable defeat. It was Primate Ashish who stood the grounds long enough but No one can stand the PP jauggernaut. Eventually I squashed Ashish Like a cockroach.

Folks i believe no matter how disgraceful , disgusting , smelly , incompetent animals they might had been the do deserve 2 min silence .

we observe silence now !!!

RIP !
Primate Verma
RIP !
Primate Harish
RIP !
Primate Ashish

No comments: