Friday, November 17, 2006

I am going MAD

The lady i wrote about yesterday is mad Today ! yes !! i am successful
. The days pass and i am still on the same ground thinking that i too
will pass some time with the sun on the otherside . How great it would
had been I was like the sun , cloudy - no office , winters rise at u r
own intersests (i may be out at 6 i may be out at 10) , Foggy days I am
there but i am not , evenings i am gone my shadow remains(wow!).
Imagination is one vivid part of life that remains unaltered throughout
the life , although the dreams change but the image is stagnant , we
are always as vibrant as ever in out dreams , we are the Main
protagonists, we are the master of puppets ( really ,Shakesphere said
all worlds a stage and we are mare actors doing out part, in dreams we
are directors, sript writer and actors all together). The best dreams
we forget ( ha all good things are perishable) and all bad dreams
recur. we may call 'de jawo '(spelling are incorrect) but these are
real good "Pratibimb" of our real life dreams.
U know why I wrote all that crap , cause i am dreaming , today I am
fantacising with the idea of me being a writer or me being a demogouge.
what if i really do become a writer in next part of my life ? what is i
am actually famous ? Gosh ! guys take my autograph now later i will
charging for it .

No comments: