Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I will be here !

Mummy !
Cat in on 19th , i.e sunday , last test i got a percentile of 50 , great na , i got 2 in english ( i bet this will make few of my friends really happy), i losing this yr too . So this is technically my second attempt on cat and factually 3 , i have applied for cat trice but could not give (rather take) the test last yr cause of the euphoric image of my life painted by my great organisation . But guys i should not say anything to my company cause this company took a jack ass like me ( i am a constant failure in life , academic and other wise, think of it -- I never won a medal , shield , certificate of appreciation in my entire life !)
When we used to go to peoples (hope the usage is correct) places we used to see self full of medals photo's etc (and yes great cases of "Peoples" children flairing , excelling in all fields of life ), so when they (people) used to to come to our place no medal , no certificate in fact no Photo with winners either . Now no one happened to see such nerds in life so my dad once thought for issuing tickets so that he can alteast get some money (wasted) on us by charging people to see us (on by the was US i mean ME ME ME alone , i will dare not insult my sister , she is good ambidexterous -- she can write with both hands simulateously --- , she can draw very well and her hand writing is superb ).
Now another interesting fact , My dad taught 2 of his cousins and both are IAS today , he taught me too , look what i am ! ( well u guys better not look , i am no great looking chap either)
well i have deviated a lot from the heading , well i want to write about my great feats i achieved in MOCK CAT 2006. i have not been able to clear my MATHS cut off even once , just touch and go is the best i have ever done in life , HINGLISH i was able to clear usually now even that has slipped past my reach so dude i am close to nothing now , ah yes the great section of DI was a really favourite of mine , it is one mirage i happen to get in and out off , it turns in reality and then in the very next test it is a dream .(sorry for the stupid quotes , comparisions and analogies i draw i happen to this that i am a great critic but seriously i am a big time loser).
So i will like to say to all the cat veterans , constant cat repeaters " AREY BHAI KOI KUMBH KA MELLA THODI HAI JO 12 SAAL MEI EK BAAR AYE ! AGLE SAAL PHIR AYEGA !"
bhaiyo this is one area of my dark dismissal life that has sucked the max out of my life , i happened to skip movies ( i sawe one movie in 4 months and i believe next will ne in next life )in fact i did nothing , i want to get a bike but my salary is not supportive .
The only great thing i ever did in these last couple on months is that i happen to read a lot of novels , but the best happened to be "MOTORCYLCE DIARIES", now that is the life i want free from trouble . I m fact we did live like wandrers once , we tree guys once just left the college with money in pockets and went to diff places in UTTARANCHAL . had food only in mourning and at nights so that we could save enough for fare and lodging and we saw a great part of UTTARANCHAL , then we went broke and came back to college dressed like vagabonds with a police cap .that cap i bought enroute happened to got us off trouble twice , people thought that we were cops and respect followed .
Now there is this friend of mine UNTY(kita) (well her name is ankita buy she is very old , may be from paleolithic age). I once saw a childhood photo of her she was playing with a pet DIANOSAURUS (or was it me?, I am a rare kind!). She is a gem of a person i know always ready to tell me all my short comings, she never even has to put any effort in thinking about that it just comes to her naturally - she knows all my faults and can provide indepth analysis. The great part of the chat that i happened to have with her every day from the company messenger is that the I am always the topic, usually girls like to be commented about them but here the story flips 180 deg , i am the star attraction and she is the verbose speaker of all my greatness. During our training I tried to teach her a lot ( i am a teacher, demogogue) but she never ever learned a word . till date i try to teach her the essence of life "work is a mirage" "SAB MOH MAYA HAI" but she is a stubborn fool for her work is god . THINK she commutes 2 hrs in mourning 2 hr in evening to come to office work ( kick my ass) and earn peanuts ( GOD help her ), how can a person tourture herself soo much ? Enigma she will remain for me !
well thats it for the day , don't smash ur monitors please curse me instead u will feel much better.
Regards

No comments: